Patient and Visitor Guidelines
|margin||0 0 0 2%|
Hospital Visiting Hours:
10:00 am - 8:00 pm
2:30-4:30 pm and 6:00 pm-8:00 pm 7 days/week
310 Juliana Drive, Woodstock (view is from Juliana entrance)Our visiting hours have changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here for the latest updates to visiting guidelines during COVID-19.
Coming to the hospital can be an overwhelming experience. We invite you to familiarize yourself with the following patient and visitor information.
- Click here to learn more about Woodstock Hospital's Emergency Department.
- If you are coming to the hospital for an appointment, please bring your Ontario health card, a list of medications (including herbal), and proof of health insurance.
- We are a scent-free facility. Please refrain from wearing scented products.
- Bring toiletries if you are staying at the hospital. Do not bring jewelry, credit cards, large amounts of money, or electrical appliances (with exemption of electric razors).
- For your convenience we have free public Wi-Fi, a cafeteria that includes Tim Hortons, Food Services, Pharmasave, telephone and television services, Spiritual Services, and the newspaper/mail.
- We have designated areas for patient drop-off and pick-up, 30 minute parking, visitor parking ($4), along with parking pass options. Click here to learn more about parking at Woodstock Hospital.
- If you need information about the location of a patient or their room or telephone number, please call 519-421-4211 or visit our information desk in the main lobby.
- Please do not visit a patient if you are feeling unwell.
- Wash your hands before entering the hospital, and when you are leaving the hospital. There is alcohol-based hand sanitizer placed throughout the hospital.
- Please refrain from bringing latex balloons, wearing perfume, and smoking on hospital property.
- To protect the privacy of patients, visitors and staff, photos and videos are not permitted. There are some exemptions in our Maternal Child Unit.
- For your convenience, we have free public Wi-Fi, a cafeteria with a Tim Hortons, and Pharmasave on site.
- You can send a greeting to a patient by emailing email@example.com and including the patient's name and room number in your email.
|page||Patient and Visitor Guidelines|
|Content by Label|
|cql||label in ("hospital-services","contact-us","tour-map","accessibility","communications") and type = "page"|