About Woodstock Hospital
Located in the heart of Oxford County and serving more than 110,000 people, Woodstock Hospital is committed to providing high-quality, patient-centred care and services.
Built in November 2011, the new state-of-the art facility was designed with energy efficiency and environmental responsibility top of mind. Our continued pursuit of innovative projects led to Woodstock Hospital receiving national recognition in 2021 for environmental stewardship.
We are constantly striving to exceed targets set by the province in terms of performance and patient satisfaction. As an example, Woodstock Hospital’s Emergency Department has one of the lowest wait-times in Ontario year after year. We are proud of the work we do.
What are some of the benefits of working at Woodstock Hospital?
- Competitive salaries along with comprehensive full-time benefits
- All employees have the ability to enroll in a HOOPP Pension Plan
- Job sharing opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program, along with in-house Wellness Committee and initiatives
- Affordable, on-site parking
- Hospital cafeteria features daily lunch entrees, fresh food options, as well as a Tim Hortons
- Staff recognition programs
- Access to corporate discounts at retailers
Our website is updated daily with various employment opportunities. Please visit the Careers section to view current jobs and create an applicant profile.
Woodstock Hospital is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted, please advise Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org@woodstockhospital.ca) of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
At Woodstock Hospital protecting your privacy is very important to us. Reference checks shall only be completed upon the authorization of the applicant. Should the applicant be successful, personal information shall only be used by or disclosed to administrative personnel.