Patient and Visitor Guidelines
Coming to the hospital can be an overwhelming experience. We invite you to familiarize yourself with the following patient and visitor information.
Effective January 13, 2022, in alignment with other local and regional hospitals, all patients who are admitted to Woodstock Hospital will be required to have a COVID-19 test completed, even if the patient does not show typical symptoms related to the virus. This process will provide additional patient safety measures by ensuring early detection of patients who may not be exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. Diagnosis of COVID-19 and placement of the necessary precautions will assist in the prevention of COVID-19 transmissions to other patients and staff.
- Click here to learn more about Woodstock Hospital's Emergency Department.
- If you are coming to the hospital for an appointment, please bring your Ontario health card, a list of medications (including herbal), and proof of health insurance.
- We are a scent-free facility. Please refrain from wearing scented products.
- Bring toiletries if you are staying at the hospital. Do not bring jewelry, credit cards, large amounts of money, or electrical appliances (with exemption of electric razors).
- For your convenience we have free public Wi-Fi, a cafeteria that includes Tim Hortons, Food Services, Pharmasave, telephone and television services, Spiritual Services, and the newspaper/mail.
Modified visiting due to COVID-19:
As of January 5, 2022, Woodstock Hospital has suspended general visiting to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. Those deemed Necessary Visitors (for safety, enabling care or on compassionate grounds) are still permitted. Click here for the latest updates to visiting guidelines during COVID-19.